In this season, to travel in crowded areas isn’t the greatest idea. The best options for travelling are open spaces, natural environments with a low population density.
A good choice for a trip will be to join us, to Discover Danube Delta in Mila23, because:
1. We organize tours and day trips for small groups only (maximum 12 persons per boat including the guide);
2. Our collaborating guesthouses has only 7-8 rooms, each;
3. Mila23 village has a limited number of inhabitants (approximate 300);
4. Our boats are open (perfect opportunity to breathe only fresh air);
5. Dobrudja and Danube Delta are the warmer areas in Romania;
6. The 550.000 hectares of vegetation and water offers fresh air, far away from the pollution factors;
7. Most of the dishes offered in our programs are based on fish and contain GARLIC :-).
As mentioned above, our collaborating guesthouses has only 7-8 rooms each (14-16 places in each house), the places are limited so we recommend you to make the bookings early.