This is our exclusive SMALL GROUP Birdwatching tour to the Danube Delta, a 5d/4n program, with 3 full days of guided birding on the best spots of the Danube Delta. A day on lakes, for waterbirds, a day to Letea for water/forest/saltwater birds and a day to Caraorman for shore/freshwater birds. All the program together with one of the best guides in Danube Delta. We are doing this tour with max 8 pers on the group.
You have included: Transfers on water from Tulcea to Mila23 and back, 4 nights of accommodation in a premium 3* pension in Mila23 Village, right in the middle of the Danube Delta, half board (breakfsts and dinners), a very good professional birwatching guide, 3 days boat tours dedicated to birds, starting at sunrise.
- The best team of guides in the Danube Delta, with 13 years of experience in this field, members of the Danube Delta Professional Guides Association.
- Very good conditions for accommodation and meals.
- Original programs, created and developed by us, in very good logistic conditions.
- Programs with fixed price (no hidden charges)
- We have boats built specifically for tourism, stable and secure.
- We are constantly in the Danube Delta, we know that changes every day, where birds and animals are.
Datas of this special package are:
|Group Code||Period||Number of available places||Price|
|BWG 01||April 22-26||8||500|
|BWG 02||May 2-6||6||550|
|BWG 03||May 10-14||8||550|
|BWG 04||May 20-24||8||550|
|BWG 05||May 31 - June 4||8||550|
|BWG 06||June 17-21||8||550|
|BWG 07||June 28 July 2||8||550|
|BWG 08||July 12-16||8||550|
|BWG 09||July 26-30||8||550|
|BWG 10||August 5-9||8||550|
|BWG 11||August 26-30||8||550|
|BWG 12||September 2-6||8||550|
|BWG 13||September 20-24||8||500|
|BWG 14||October 4-8||8||500|
The column called PLACES refers to the number of available places in that period. EX: If you see 6 displayed, it means there are 6 places available, if 0 is displayed, it means there are no more places.
The PRICE column defines the price for each period. The price is per person and is expressed in euro (EUR), per persons.
Want to book a min 8 pers group? Ask for price!
Included in this price:
- Accommodation at 3*pension, in double room, for 4 nights
- Half board (dinner on the first day, brakfast and dinner for days 2, 3 and 4, breakfast on day 5)
- 3 guided day trips by boat, for birding, starting at sunrise
- The transfers on water from Tulcea to Mila23 and back
- All necessary taxes, enforced by the local authorities (ARBDD)
- Single room – 75 euro/room/tour
- Lunch meal – it cost 12 euro/pers on each guesthouse or to Letea Village (you pay directly, cash only, where you eat)
- Bucharest (including Airport) transfers – 150 euro/car/one way for 3 places car; 250 euro/car/one way for 7 places car.
- Binoculars and scopes rentals
- Waterproof cases for equipments and luggage
The price doesn't include:
Prices for children:
- Children up to 6 years are charged 25% of the package.
- Children 6-12 years pay 50% of the package
- Children over 12 years are included to adults.
- Responsibility of children's supervision during trips belong to parents
- All children will wear life jakets during boat trips.
Details for Danube Delta Birdwatching Tour 2018, 5d/4n, Mila 23
We will wait for you at Port Aval - Tulcea, at 16:00 hour, the cars can be parked in the Port yard, in a private parking, at a cost of 2.5 euro/day (the parking price is not included in the tour price).
From here we will take you to Mila 23 Village. We will travel by boat, through one of the most beautiful parts on Danube Delta, on the route Canal 36, Sireasa Channel, Sontea Channel, Olguta Canal, Old Danube Canal, Mila 23 Village. You will be checked-in on the resort you choose.
In the evening we will prepare for you a traditional fish meal. After the meal we will discuss what we have planned for you next.
We start the morning trip half hour before sunrise. We search for birds on lakes and chanels around Mila23 Village. We come back for breakfast about 8:00. After breakfast (8:30), we will go on a boat tour on the lakes (9:30). We will leave Mila 23 for the surrounding lakes on 2 tours, each about 4 hours long, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Depending on Danube water level and on updated information on where large groups of birds are feeding, we will pick the best route each day.
At 13:30 hours, we will return at the resort, to have our lunch, relax for a few moments, then with 4 hours before sunset, we will leave on a different route. When we get back (after sunset), we will have a traditional dinner, based on fresh fish.
Again, we’ll have the morning tour before sunrise and come back at 8:00. After breakfast (8:30), we will depart again on water (9:30). We will visit Letea Forest and Letea Village. On teh route to Letea we’ll cross many good places for birding, also the forest and the sand island are rich in birds, other the the previous day. We will travel to Letea Village by boat. From there, we will travel to Letea Forest by car. We will have lunch in a very beautiful local home where our hosts will cook us a great meal.
In the evening we will have a traditional fish dinner.
Today is the last morning trip, to the sunrise, then go back at 8:00. After breakfast (8:30), we’ll go on a trip to Caraorman Village (9:30). We drive downstream on the Old Danube to Crisan, on Sulina chanel, to Caraorman Village, on the route we’ll see many places with birds, especially waders and water birds. We visit the most important sights, we take a stop to Birds Sanctuary and we take a walk on sand, to discover more birds.
In the evening we have prepared a traditional dinner fisherman.
*This is a PROPOSAL program. The order of the day trips will be decided based to the availabilities of our partners (ex: car to Letea forest). You’ll have all the trips described above but not necessarily in this order.
Danube Delta Accommodation, Mila 23
Accommodation for participants in this program will be done in local 3* guesthouses, in double or single rooms. All the guesthouses have 7 or 8 rooms, are small locations, has double rooms with own bathrooms, are very good quality and very good meals.
Danube Delta Trips – useful details
The guide is a professional birdwatcher from our team. All of them are young guides, locals, for this program we use guides speaking English at good level, they love Danube Delta, they know very well the birds and places.
At all times we will try to teach you about the places we visit, about the birds and flora we encounter; we look for bird on different haitats, we search all the time to show as much as possible species of birds. Each time of the year has its own beauty and it leaves its mark on the Danube Delta in different ways. We will take you to see different parts on the Danube Delta and help you understand the seasonal changes its going through. Danube Delta has its special place in nature and we'll show you why.
- Trousers and long sleeve blouses
- Watch Cap (not baseball cap) + Sun hat
- Jacket or a raincoat
Please take very seriously the equipment requirement. Weather in Danube Delta can be changeable, especially on the boat, you will feel uncomfortable if you are not well protected.
Tel: +40 763 869 400 | +40 749 120 009
This program is done with minimum 2 persons subscribed!
Bookings are done based on a deposit of 20% of the total price of the program you choose.
You can pay the deposit by:
- BANK TRANSFER;
- ONLINE, by card, using EuPlatesc (iPay) system
We also take Holiday Vouchers (only Romanian). You can pay in any currency, including Bitcoin and Ethereum.
The price difference will be paid to arrival, in cash (RON or EUR) or by card (any currency) or any of the payment systems from above.
Before booking please read the terms and conditions, request a booking implies acceptance of terms and conditions.
For booking, please click on the green button below.
GROUP Birdwatching Tour 5d/4n in Danube Delta - half board 2018
- Brand: Discover Danube Delta