See the sea in two places, see all the Danube Delta till the end, twice. See where the Danube flows into the Black Sea in two places in two days, in two trips. A day at Sulina and one day at Sf Gheorghe. Obviously, this program is led by our guides team.
You have included 3 nights of accommodation in a location of 3 * in Mila23, half board (breakfast and dinner), 2 full days of guided boat trips (a day to Sulina, the only city in Danube Delta and a day to Sf Gheorghe Village + Sacalin Lagoon), with boats designed for tourism and the best guides in the Danube Delta, transfers from Tulcea to Mila 23 and back.
2 days of trips included:
- A trip to Sulina, including a visit in the city and free time to the sea.
- A trip to Saint George, including a visit to Arinisul Erenciuc (the smallest strictly protected area of the Danube Delta) and Sacalin Lagoon.
- The best team of guides in the Danube Delta, with 12 years of experience in this field, members of the Danube Delta Professional Guides Association.
- Very good conditions for accommodation and meals.
- Original programs, created and developed by us, in very good logistic conditions.
- Programs with fixed price (no hidden charges)
- We have boats built specifically for tourism, stable and secure.
- We are constantly in the Danube Delta, we know that changes every day, where birds and animals are.
How it works:
We, Discover Danube Delta, organize this tour with accommodation at our exclusive 4 guesthouses. The programs are carried out by us, with our boats and our team of guides.
You choose the guesthouse you want to stay, the one that attracts you the most, the one that you think best suits you (you have all the details about the accommodation at these guesthouses below) and tell us your choice when you do your booking request.
Datas of this special package for 2018 season are:
|Guesthouse / Number of available places / Price|
|Fisherman’s House||Vanessa||Dalmatian Pelican||Filippo|
|DDN13||30 Aug-2 Sept||0||270||16||270||14||260||16||260|
The column of each guesthouse has a certain color so you can easily track it for periods.
The column called PLACES refers to the number of available places in that period at that guesthouse. EX: If you see 10 displayed, it means there are 10 places available, if 0 is displayed, it means there are no more places.
The PRICE column defines the price for each period. The price is per person and is expressed in euro (EUR).
Want to book a min 8 pers group? Ask for price!
Included in this price:
- Accommodation at required pension, in double room, for 3 nights
- Half board (dinner on the first day, brakfast and dinner for days 2 and 3, breakfast on day 4)
- The trip tu Sulina (a day trip)
- The trip to Sfantu Gheorghe (Saint George, a day trip)
- The transfers on water from Tulcea to Mila23 and back
- All necessary taxes, enforced by the local authorities (ARBDD)
- Single room for Fisherman’s House 3* pension – 60 euro/room/tour
- Single room for Vanessa 3* pension – 60 euro/room/tour
- Single room for Dalmatian Pelican 3* pension – 50 euro/room/tour
- Single room for Filippo 2* pension – 50 euro/room/tour
- Lunch meal – it cost 12 euro/pers on each guesthouse or to Letea Village (you pay directly, cash only, where you eat)
- Trip to sunrise – 12 euro pers
- Binoculars and scopes rentals
- Waterproof cases for equipments and luggage
The price doesn't include:
Prices for children:
- Children up to 6 years are charged 25% of the package.
- Children 6-12 years pay 50% of the package
- Children over 12 years are included to adults.
- Responsibility of children's supervision during trips belong to parents
- All children will wear life jakets during boat trips.
Details for Danube Delta Tour 2018, 4d/3n, Mila 23 (SuSf)
We will wait for you at Port Aval - Tulcea, at 16:00 hour, the cars can be parked in the Port yard, in a private parking, at a cost of 2.5 euro/day (the parking price is not included in the tour price).
From here we will take you to Mila 23 Village. We will travel by boat, through one of the most beautiful parts on Danube Delta, on the route Canal 36, Sireasa Channel, Sontea Channel, Olguta Canal, Old Danube Canal, Mila 23 Village. You will be checked-in on the resort you choose.
In the evening we will prepare for you a traditional fish meal. After the meal we will discuss what we have planned for you next.
In the morning, after breakfast (8:30), go on a trip to Sulina (9:30). We drive downstream on the Old Danube to Crisan, on Sulina chanel, to Sulina City. We visit the most important sights, the old churches, the lighthouse museum (Jean Bart) and St. Nicholas and Alexander Cathedral. At noon we have a good lunch at a local pension, on the Danube shore and then go by bus to the beach. If somebody want, we can stop at the famous cemetery of Sulina and then reunite with the rest of the group on the beach. You have 3-4 hours for swimming in the sea (depending on temperature and water) then go back to the boat and head home.
In the evening we have prepared a traditional dinner fisherman.
After breakfast (8:30) start on a trip to Saint George (Sfantu Gheorghe, at 9:00). We depart from Mila23 and head to Crisan, then to Caraorman, we cross Puiu lake, then lake Erenciuc, we pass very slowly through the small protected area, Arinisul Erenciuc and see the few alders that remain in this area. Near Sf Gheorghe Village, we go to Sacalin lagoon, an unique area in the Danube Delta, a place for feeding and refuge for thousands of birds.
After this tour, we go Sf Gheorghe Village, where we have the lunch at a 3-star guesthouse with terraceon the Danube shore and we will taste the famous Storceag, the sturgeon soup, a recipe from this village (a real storceag can be eaten only at Sf Gheorghe) and a second plate based on chicken.
After lunch we go through the village to see little houses, people, places then headed back on a different route, we go to Garla Imputita chanel to Sulina, enter on the Danube and from there to Crisan and then on the Old Danube till Mila 23. We arrive at Mila23 somewhere in the evening and we have a good supper, cooked in Lipovan style.
*This is a PROPOSAL program. The order of the day trips will be decided based to the availabilities of our partners (ex: car to Letea forest). You’ll have all the trips described above but not necessarily in this order.
Danube Delta Accommodation, Mila 23
Accommodation for participants in this program will be done in the guesthouse you choose. You can choose between the 4 guesthouses sold exclusively through the Discover Danube Delta:
Fishermans’s House 3 * (click on the link for details and photos) - Premium guesthouse from our portfolio. The house has 7 rooms with own bathroom, 3 rooms are with two beds (twin) and 4 matrimonial.
Vanessa 3 * (click on the link for details and photos) - Premium Pension from our portfolio. The house has 8 rooms with bathroom, 3 rooms are with two beds and 5 matrimonial.
Dalmatian Pelican 3* (click on the link for details and photos) - Pension for families with children, here with triple rooms. The house has 7 rooms with bathroom, 3 rooms are triple, 2 are with two beds and 2 are matrimonial.
Filippo 3* (click on the link for details and photos) - Pension dedicated to couples. The house has 8 rooms with bathroom, 2 are with two beds and 6 are matrimonial. The rooms are small but well equipped.
All meals included in our offer are based on meal of the day system.
Danube Delta Trips – useful details
The guide is from our team. All of them are young guides, locals, for this program we use guides speaking English at medium level, they love Danube Delta, they know very well the places, know a lot about plants and birds.
They are NOT specialised guides for birding or photography. If you want a specialised tour, please choose a tour from the proper category.
At all times we will try to teach you about the places we visit, about the birds and flora we encounter; we look for bird flocks and seasonal flora. Each time of the year has its own beauty and it leaves its mark on the Danube Delta in different ways. We will take you to see different parts on the Danube Delta and help you understand the seasonal changes its going through. Danube Delta has its special place in nature and we'll show you why.
- Trousers and long sleeve blouses
- Watch Cap (not baseball cap) + Sun hat
- Jacket or a raincoat
Please take very seriously the equipment requirement. Weather in Danube Delta can be changeable, especially on the boat, you will feel uncomfortable if you are not well protected.
Tel: +40 763 869 400 | +40 749 120 009
This program is done with minimum 2 persons subscribed!
Bookings are done based on a deposit of 20% of the total price of the program you choose.
You can pay the deposit by:
- BANK TRANSFER;
- ONLINE, by card, using EuPlatesc (iPay) system
We also take Holiday Vouchers (only Romanian). You can pay in any currency, including Bitcoin and Ethereum.
The price difference will be paid to arrival, in cash (RON or EUR) or by card (any currency) or any of the payment systems from above.
Before booking please read the terms and conditions, request a booking implies acceptance of terms and conditions.
For booking, please click on the green button below.
Discover Danube Delta Tour 4d/3n, in Mila23, Sulina + Sf Gheorghe - half board 2018
- Brand: Discover Danube Delta