Since 10 years, the best seller program in the Danube Delta. In 2018, we continue with our highest-rated program Discover Danube Delta. A program special designed for nature enthusiast tourists.
You have included 3 nights of accommodation in the best location of the 3* in Mila 23, half board, 2 full days of guided boat trips (one day on wild lakes and a day at Letea Forest), with boats designed for tourism and the best guides team in the Danube Delta, transfers from Tulcea to Mila 23 and back included.
2 days of trips included:
- Wild lakes tour, two tours of 4 hours, one in the morning and one in the evening.
- A day trip to Letea, with a visit to Letea forest.
- The best team of guides in the Danube Delta, with 13 years of experience in this field, members of the Danube Delta Professional Guides Association.
- Very good conditions for accommodation and meals.
- Original programs, created and developed by us, in very good logistic conditions.
- Programs with fixed price (no hidden charges)
- We have boats built specifically for tourism, stable and secure.
- We are constantly in the Danube Delta, we know that changes every day, where birds and animals are.
How it works:
We, Discover Danube Delta, organize this tour with accommodation at our exclusive 4 guesthouses. The programs are carried out by us, with our boats and our team of guides.
You choose the guesthouse you want to stay, the one that attracts you the most, the one that you think best suits you (you have all the details about the accommodation at these guesthouses below) and tell us your choice when you do your booking request.
Datas of this special package are:
|GROUP Code||Period||Guesthouse / Number of AVAILABLE places / Price (per person)|
|Fisherman’s House||Vanessa||Dalmatian Pelican||Filippo|
|DDD03||28 Apr-1 May Oferta de 1 May||0||280||10||280||10||260||16||260|
|DDD10||24-28 May Oferta de Rusalii (5d/4n)||8||360||0||360||14||335||16||335|
|DDD12||31 May-3 June||0||260||0||260||10||235||16||235|
|DDD20||28 Jun - 1 Jul||2||270||16||270||14||245||16||245|
|DDD29||30 Jul - 2 Aug||14||270||16||270||14||245||16||245|
|DDD33||12-16 Aug Oferta de Sf Maria (5d/4n)||14||360||12||360||14||335||16||335|
|DDD38||30 Aug - 2 Sept||0||270||16||270||14||245||16||245|
The column of each guesthouse has a certain color so you can easily track it for periods.
The column called PLACES refers to the number of available places in that period at that guesthouse. EX: If you see 10 displayed, it means there are 10 places available, if 0 is displayed, it means there are no more places.
The PRICE column defines the price for each period. The price is per person and is expressed in euro (EUR).
Want to book a min 8 pers group? Ask for price!
Included in this price:
- Accommodation at required pension, in double room, for 3 nights
- Half board (dinner on the first day, brakfast and dinner for days 2 and 3, breakfast on day 4)
- The trip on Lakes (a day, in 2 sessions of 4 hours each)
- The trip to Letea (a day trip, including Letea Forest visit)
- The transfers on water from Tulcea to Mila23 and back
- All necessary taxes, enforced by the local authorities (ARBDD)
- Single room for Fisherman’s House 3* pension – 60 euro/room/tour
- Single room for Vanessa 3* pension – 60 euro/room/tour
- Single room for Dalmatian Pelican 3* pension – 50 euro/room/tour
- Single room for Filippo 2* pension – 50 euro/room/tour
- Lunch meal – it cost 12 euro/pers on each guesthouse or to Letea Village (you pay directly, cash only, where you eat)
- Trip to sunrise – 12 euro pers
- Binoculars and scopes rentals
- Waterproof cases for equipments and luggage
The price doesn't include:
Prices for children:
- Children up to 6 years are charged 25% of the package.
- Children 6-12 years pay 50% of the package
- Children over 12 years are included to adults.
- Responsibility of children's supervision during trips belong to parents
- All children will wear life jakets during boat trips.
Details for Danube Delta Tour 2018, 4d/3n, Mila 23
We will wait for you at Port Aval - Tulcea, at 16:00 hour, the cars can be parked in the Port yard, in a private parking, at a cost of 2.5 euro/day (the parking price is not included in the tour price).
From here we will take you to Mila 23 Village. We will travel by boat, through one of the most beautiful parts on Danube Delta, on the route Canal 36, Sireasa Channel, Sontea Channel, Olguta Canal, Old Danube Canal, Mila 23 Village. You will be checked-in on the resort you choose.
In the evening we will prepare for you a traditional fish meal. After the meal we will discuss what we have planned for you next.
After breakfast (8:30), we will go on a boat tour on the lakes (9:30). We will leave Mila 23 for the surrounding lakes on 2 tours, each about 4 hours long, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Depending on Danube water level and on updated information on where large groups of birds are feeding, we will pick the best route each day.
At 13:30 hours, we will return at the resort, to have our lunch, relax for a few moments, then with 4 hours before sunset, we will leave on a different route. When we get back (after sunset), we will have a traditional dinner, based on fresh fish.
After breakfast (8:30), we will depart again on water (9:30). We will visit Letea Forest and Letea Village. We will travel to Letea Village by boat. From there, we will travel to Letea Forest by car. We will see local attractions, walk in the fine sand then head back to the boat and to Mila 23 resort. We will have lunch in a very beautiful local home where our hosts will cook us a great meal.
In the evening we will have a traditional fish dinner.
*This is a PROPOSAL program. The order of the day trips will be decided based to the availabilities of our partners (ex: car to Letea forest). You’ll have all the trips described above but not necessarily in this order.
Danube Delta Accommodation, Mila 23
Accommodation for participants in this program will be done in the guesthouse you choose. You can choose between the 4 guesthouses sold exclusively through the Discover Danube Delta:
Fishermans’s House 3 * (click on the link for details and photos) - Premium guesthouse from our portfolio. The house has 7 rooms with own bathroom, 3 rooms are with two beds (twin) and 4 matrimonial.
Vanessa 3 * (click on the link for details and photos) - Premium Pension from our portfolio. The house has 8 rooms with bathroom, 3 rooms are with two beds and 5 matrimonial.
Dalmatian Pelican 3* (click on the link for details and photos) - Pension for families with children, here with triple rooms. The house has 7 rooms with bathroom, 3 rooms are triple, 2 are with two beds and 2 are matrimonial.
Filippo 3* (click on the link for details and photos) - Pension dedicated to couples. The house has 8 rooms with bathroom, 2 are with two beds and 6 are matrimonial. The rooms are small but well equipped.
All meals included in our offer are based on meal of the day system.
Danube Delta Trips – useful details
The guide is from our team. All of them are young guides, locals, for this program we use guides speaking English at medium level, they love Danube Delta, they know very well the places, know a lot about plants and birds.
They are NOT specialised guides for birding or photography. If you want a specialised tour, please choose a tour from the proper category.
At all times we will try to teach you about the places we visit, about the birds and flora we encounter; we look for bird flocks and seasonal flora. Each time of the year has its own beauty and it leaves its mark on the Danube Delta in different ways. We will take you to see different parts on the Danube Delta and help you understand the seasonal changes its going through. Danube Delta has its special place in nature and we'll show you why.
- Trousers and long sleeve blouses
- Watch Cap (not baseball cap) + Sun hat
- Jacket or a raincoat
Please take very seriously the equipment requirement. Weather in Danube Delta can be changeable, especially on the boat, you will feel uncomfortable if you are not well protected.
Tel: +40 763 869 400 | +40 749 120 009
This program is done with minimum 2 persons subscribed!
Bookings are done based on a deposit of 20% of the total price of the program you choose.
You can pay the deposit by:
- BANK TRANSFER;
- ONLINE, by card, using EuPlatesc (iPay) system
We also take Holiday Vouchers (only Romanian). You can pay in any currency, including Bitcoin and Ethereum.
The price difference will be paid to arrival, in cash (RON or EUR) or by card (any currency) or any of the payment systems from above.
Before booking please read the terms and conditions, request a booking implies acceptance of terms and conditions.
For booking, please click on the green button below.
Discover Danube Delta Tour 4d/3n, in Mila23, Lakes + Letea - half board 2018
- Brand: Discover Danube Delta