It is a program for groups of adventures who want to discover Danube Delta in a canoe tour. This tour is a very adventure one, you have to carry in your canoe everything you need (luggage, food, water). It is a tour for strong people :-).
[Adventure] = A program of total adventure, you'll sleep in tent and everyone is carrying his own luggage. We'll give you the canoe, the guide, all our know how about Danube Delta and we pick up the canoes back from the final point.
The price of this program is:
|No of persons||3d/2n||4d/3n||
The price is per PERSON, it's in euro (EUR) and include VAT.
Because it a PRIVATE TOUR we do not join more people to form a group but the price in the table is per number of persons in your group. We organize the tour for each group.
The price includes:
- Renting a canoe place during this tour (please tell us if you want single or double canoe).
- Instructor (guide) will go in a single canoe.
- Visitors fee to the Danube Delta.
Child Policy in Canoe
- Children up to 14 years will participate together with a adult (1 child / 1 adult)
- Children up to14 years will only go in a double canoe with an adult.
- Supervision of children during the tour lies with the adult in whose care is
- All children will wear life jackets as long as they are in the canoe, no matter how good swimmers they are.
- Transfer back to Tulcea from the ending point (request the price when you do the booking).
- Camping gear to rent
For all canoe tours you have 50% discount to camping gear rent!
We can do the transfers from Bucharest or Constanta (also Airports) to Tulcea and back.
|Route||No of persons|
1 to 3
4 to 7
8 to 19
|Bucharest - Tulcea||125||200||400|
|Constanta - Tulcea||65||100||200|
The price is in EURO, per ONE WAY, per CAR (NOT per person).
* NOT included in the package price!
** For other places of pick up, please request a price.
The program (example of a 4days/3nights canoe tour)
Day 1 - Meeting at Tulcea (at 12:00) to Port Aval - Tulcea, put canoes on the water, load luggage, sign the papers and start on the water.
We paddle downstream on the Danube to Mila36 channel and from there we go throught the marshland, NOT on the Danube: Garla Sireasa to Cot Candura (intersection with Sontea). We paddle slowly, we have enough time. May occasionally stop to stretch our legs and on the evening already looking for a good place to camp, do not want to make muscle soreness from the first day :-). We set the tents tents and then we cook.
There will be a long halfday paddling, we try to not get muscle soreness or corns, if we have beginners, we put more emphasis on the development of rowing technique, we have a very good instructor who will show us all you need to know.
Day 2 - Around 7:00 am waking up. We continue our way to Mila 23 going on channels as devious as low traveled by motor boats, which we likely to see as much of the savagery of these places.
We stop for lunch in a picturesque place.
In the evening we camp near the village Mila 23, on a high and good for camping place. In Mila23 are shops so you can buy fresh food and drinks.
Day 3 - Wake up at 7:00, eat the breakfast then put canoes on the water and start on the channels again. We have to reach Crisan Village today. We paddle on a very nice route again, an lakes and channels. We'll stop at noon for lunch in a good place. In the evening, in Crisan, you can buy again what you need from the village.
In the evening we set the tents for the last time and make a campfire + camping stories.
Day 4 - If you choose the transfer back to Tulcea by the public ferry, you have to be ready to leave at 6:30. The ferry is departing from Crisan at 7:20.
If you choose the transfer by our boats you can sleep a little bit more, we'll have the breakfast at 9:00 and we'll depart at 10:00 to Tulcea and we'll arrive about 12:30.
Depending by the number of days you choose, the tours are:
3 days / 2 nights - Tulcea - Mila23
4 days / 3 nights - Tulcea - Crisan
5 days / 4 nights - Tulcea - Crisan (via Matita)
6 days / 5 nights - Tulcea - Sulina (via Letea)
7 days / 6 nights - Tulcea - Sulina (via Stipoc - Matita - Letea)
Please have you:
- Tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad
- Seasonal clothing - absolutely sun hat, long sleeve blouses, warm clothes for the evening / morning. Necessarily thin waterproof clothing.
- Sun Protection Solutions
- Reppelent solutions
- You can take hydration solutions, energizing juices (NOT RedBull but athlete variants) and sweets for energy during the day.
- Waterproof protection for mobile and photo equipment
- Waterproof bags or barrels for clothing and equipment
Please take serious personal equipment, in the night on the marshland, nobody will come to bring you what you are missing.
It's like into the mountains, you take only what si really neccesary, nothing more. The space is canoe is limited so you have to pack very compact.
Email: email@example.com | Phone: +40 763 869 400 | +40 740 357 073
Bookings are made on the basis of a deposit of 10% of the package price. The price difference will be paid to the hostel on arrival.
Before booking please read the terms and conditions, request a booking implies acceptance of terms and conditions.
[Adventure] Danube Delta Canoe Tour - PRIVATE
- Brand: Discover Danube Delta