For groups of kayakers, we can organize tours to the Danube Delta. This tour is a very comfortable one, you'll have the assistance of a boat which will carry all the stuf: your luggage, food, camping gear. So, your kayaks will be light and easy to paddle!
[Adventure - Assisted] total adventure but with a little help, a support boat that carries all the luggage, food and water, and possibly those who can not paddle and want to take a break without stopping the whole group. Everyone sleep in it's own tent, we bring all the food and water, you will help the meal preparation and cooking, form a well organized camp and our own camphold. You have included kayaks, a very good instructor, food, water and the boat for assistance.
Discover the Danube Delta in kayak, a tour where you can admire nature slowly, with a speed equal to walking, listening to the sounds of nature without being interrupted by the noise of the engines, wright in the middle of the spectacular nature of the Danube Delta.
The price of this program is:
|No of persons||3d/2n||4d/3n||5d/4n||6d/5n||7d/6n|
Price is per PERSON, is in euro (EUR) and VAT is included.
Because it a PRIVATE TOUR, we do not join more people to form a group but the price in the table is per number of persons in your group. We organize the tour for each group.
The price includes:
- Renting a kayak place during this tour (please tell us if you want single or double kayak).
- * Meals, starting with dinner on the first day and ending with breakfast on the last day and drinking water.
- Instructor will go with you in a single kayak.
- The assistance boat for the number of days as you choose the package, including gasoline for it and the second guide (the M@nster Chef).
- Visitors fee to the Danube Delta.
* Considering that meals will be prepared on camping, we are unable to provide individual menus but will cook the same thing for everyone.
Child Policy in Kayak
- Children up to 14 years will participate together with a adult (1 child / 1 adult)
- Children up to14 years will only go in a double kayak with an adult.
- Supervision of children during the tour lies with the adult in whose care is
- Only children over 14 can get a single kayak
- All children will wear life jackets as long as they are in the kayak, no matter how good swimmers they are.
- Transfer back to Tulcea from the ending point (request the price when you do the booking)
- Camping gear to rent
We can do the transfers from Bucharest or Constanta (also Airports) to Tulcea and back.
|Route||No of persons|
1 to 3
4 to 7
8 to 19
|Bucharest - Tulcea||125||200||400|
|Constanta - Tulcea||65||100||200|
The price is in EURO, per ONE WAY, per CAR (NOT per person).
* NOT included in the package price!
** For other places of pick up, please request a price.
The program (example of a 4days/3nights kayak tour)
Day 1 - Meeting at Tulcea (at 12:00) to Port Aval - Tulcea, put kayaks on the water, load luggage in the assistance boat, sign the papers and start on the water.
We paddle downstream on the Danube to Mila36 channel and from there we go throught the marshland, NOT on the Danube: Garla Sireasa to Cot Candura (intersection with Sontea). We paddle slowly, we have enough time. May occasionally stop to stretch our legs and on the evening already looking for a good place to camp, do not want to make muscle soreness from the first day :-). We set the tents tents and then we cook. Will deliver everything you need for a barbecue to rebuild our forces put to the test the day of paddling. Everyone participating in the organization and installation of tents and preparing food.
There will be a long halfday paddling, we try to not get muscle soreness or corns, if we have beginners, we put more emphasis on the development of rowing technique, we have a very good instructor who will show us all you need to know.
Day 2 - Around 7:00 am waking up and eke a breakfast. We make a large omelet + sandwiches and a hot pot of tea.
We continue our way to Mila 23 going on channels as devious as low traveled by motor boats, which we likely to see as much of the savagery of these places.
We stop for lunch in a picturesque place where we organize a consistent barbecue, with fish and pork / chicken.
In the evening we camp near the village Mila 23, on a high and good for camping place. We make together a pot of traditional fish soup, with fresh fish and a big salad with fresh vegetables.
Day 3 - Wake up at 7:00, eat the breakfast then put kayaks on the water and start on the channels again. We have to reach Crisan Village today. We paddle on a very nice route again, an lakes and channels. We'll stop at noon for lunch in a good place. In the evening, in Crisan, you can buy again what you need from the village.
In the evening we set the tents for the last time and make a campfire + barbecue + camping stories.
Day 4 - If you choose the transfer back to Tulcea by the public ferry, you have to be ready to leave at 6:30. The ferry is departing from Crisan at 7:20.
If you choose the transfer by our boats you can sleep a little bit more, we'll have the breakfast at 9:00 and we'll depart at 10:00 to Tulcea and we'll arrive about 12:30.
Depending by the number of days you choose, the tours are:
3 days / 2 nights - Tulcea - Mila23
4 days / 3 nights - Tulcea - Crisan
5 days / 4 nights - Tulcea - Crisan (via Matita)
6 days / 5 nights - Tulcea - Sulina (via Leta)
7 days / 6 nights - Tulcea - Sulina (via Stipoc - Matita - Letea)
Please have you:
- Tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad
- Seasonal clothing - absolutely sun hat, long sleeve blouses, warm clothes for the evening / morning. Necessarily thin waterproof clothing.
- Sun Protection Solutions
- Reppelent solutions
- You can take hydration solutions, energizing juices (NOT RedBull but athlete variants) and sweets for energy during the day.
- Waterproof protection for mobile and photo equipment
- Impermeable bags or barrels for clothing and equipment
Please take serious personal equipment, in the night on the marshland, nobody will come to bring you what you are missing.
Since we have the assistance boat with us, you cant take any kind of luggage but please, pack that way that you can take every day a small pack with you, on the kayak, with what you need all the time.
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 0040 (0)763 869 400 | 0040 (0)740 357 073 | 0040 (0)732 805 143
Reservations can be made on the basis of a deposit of 10% of the package price. The price difference will be paid to the pension on arrival ( cash).
Before booking please read the terms and conditions, request a booking implies acceptance of terms and conditions.
[Adv-Assist] Danube Delta Kayak Tour - PRIVATE
- Brand: Discover Danube Delta